Please note - you will need to be a member of Intelligent Horsemanship to attend this course - Join here if you are not already a member
A 2 day classroom based course – students will question how horses think, see and feel and come away thinking in a whole new light. Definitely gets you thinking!
It is a very interactive course with students encouraged to contribute. By the second afternoon students are studying and discussing actual case studies. On this very popular weekend course your studies will include:
- How to approach ‘problems with horses’
- How behaviourism relates to our work with horses
- The uses of positive and negative reinforcement
- The uses of pressure/release training
- How horses learn / Horse sense